December 29, 2010

The Snow is Melting my Heart

pLiving in Houston snow is a scarce occurrence, so when we traveled to Vermont I was curious how my children would react to the snow.  Last year the baby was too little to react and my older son freaked out when the one snowfall happened in Houston.  Neither child enjoyed the bundling up and the slightly overheating before heading out into the cold and snow.  Once we got outside and they touched the snow, rode down the hill on sleds and the older one even got out and had the pleasure of riding on a snowmobile with myself and then his Grandpa...snow was more than okay in their book.  My older son keeps asking to go out and play in the snow and it is melting my heart that my son, a native born warm blooded Texan, enjoys the snow so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...