March 29, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday: The Debut

I have decided every week I will post my favorite photo that I have taken that week.  I am sure some weeks will contain photos of my children, husband or dogs.  Other weeks when I feel very inspired, it will be artistic photos and other weeks, nature shots, etc. It doesn't matter the subject, but that I am actively out and taking photos.  Photography is a passion of mine and I want to share it with you.  So here is the debut photo of the week.


A moment caught between two brothers.  Maben and Colton definitely cook up plenty of trouble for me to deal with and it almost always starts with the exchanging of a moment just like this.  It's like they are telepathic.  Getting a shot of my kids on a firetruck was completely by random (another one of those moments I was super excited that I carry my camera with me everywhere).  I took them to a local art festival and the firetruck pulled up as we were all having a drink while sitting on a bench.  I am loving that my boys are dressed in blue and red, it goes well with the firetruck.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! someday my little man might have himself a brother/sibling. love these sweet captured moments:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...