December 1, 2011

Winner and a Photo

Before I get to my winner, I saw a few blogs doing the 25 Photos of Christmas.  I thought this was a great idea.  I will post a photo every day from the 1st of December until Christmas Day.  Don't worry I will post other things too.

I tried my hand at attempting Bokeh.  I found it here and pinned it.  I have been wanting to try it ever since I first saw it.  I am still working out the kinks, but it was suppose to make the lights look like snowflakes.  Like I said, still working out the kinks.


Now onto my winner for my Blogiversary giveaway...

Sandra from Sawdust and Paperscraps and KarenOjai!  I have decided to make two pens, since there was only two comments on my giveaway.  Sandra, keep an eye out for an e-mail, Karen please e-mail me as I do not have your e-mail.

Thanks for your comments and your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...