January 15, 2013

Organization

I have spent the last three full days cleaning up and organizing the garage.  I got the itch.  Nothing gross I promise.  But, the *Itch* happens to me about 3-4 times per year where I go on a massive cleaning/organization spree.  It will wipe me out in about a week's time, but I need to ride this wave if I want to see some serious progress happen.  Sometimes when the itch hits, it is a little over the whole house, sometimes it is focused on one room.  This time, the garage was the target.

I'm still in the process of cleaning/organizing/sorting/throwing out/etc., so I am going to leave you with a photo of one corner to show you how crazy I have gone in the last few days.


The before is so shameful!  SHAMEFUL!  At least now my husband and I can utilize the lathe and get our stock of pens done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...